Home energy advisor service
Tailored home energy advice
There are a range of FREE Home Energy support services available to all West Sussex residents. Please see the information below and contact one of the servcies below.
From Monday 4th January 2021, Arun & Chichester Citizens Advice launched a brand-new Home Energy Advice Service to help those who live in West Sussex with their home energy bills and home energy improvements.
The Home Energy Advisors can be contacted on 01243 974063, Monday to Friday, and to any West Sussex residents who may be worried about; the cost of their home energy, keeping warm or need help or support with issues such as bills, heating and insulation grants, living in a cold home and much more. Support is available across all housing tenures, including home owners, private and social renters.
GET IN TOUCH NOW
- CALL: 01243 974063 (Monday to Friday 10am- 4pm)
For more information, advice or to find out more about Arun & Chichester Citizens Advice head to www.arunchichester.org.uk
Wellbeing Home Arun and Chichester
If you live in Arun or Chichester Districts please contact Wellbeing Home.
If you live in Arun call 01903 737 862 or submit a secure online referral (form opens in new window)
- More information is available on the Arun Wellbeing Home website page
If you live in Chichester call 01243 521041 or to make an online referral Online Referral Form
- More information is available at Chichester Wellbeing Website
If you are worried about the cost of keeping your home warm this winter, then one of our home energy advisors will be able to help you. Home energy advisors can help you with
- finding out if you are on the best energy tariff
- help with switching to a better energy tariff
- advice on how to reduce your energy bills and other household money concerns
- help with simple energy saving measures and accessing home improvements such as insulation or a new boiler
Eligibility criteria apply for both services.
If you live in Crawley, Horsham District, Mid Sussex, Adur District and Worthing, Arun, and Chichester please visit https://applyforleap.org.uk/ or give them a call 0800 060 7567 to find out more.